Rhode Island Weddings
Rhode Island Wedding Venues & RI Marriage Information
Rhode Island offers a fantastic variety of places to host your Rhode Island Wedding. From an oceanfront ceremony at a famous Rhode Island Wedding Mansion to a low-cost wedding celebration at one of our beautiful Rhode Island State Parks – explore some of the best New England Wedding venues, and Rhode Island Wedding services. Ask us about featuring your Rhode Island Wedding venue or service business, contact us.
Rhode Island Weddings
Connecticut National Golf Club, 136 Chase Road, Putnam, CT 06260
Situated on 500 private acres and accommodations up to 250 guests, Connecticut National Golf Club offers the ultimate setting for your perfect reception.
Visit Connecticut National Golf Club
INTERLAKEN INN | Resort and Conference Center, 74 Interlaken Road, Lakeville, CT 06039
The Interlaken Inn of Lakeville, CT is a country inn located in the beautiful Litchfield Hills offering unique weddings, private meetings & leisure travel.
Visit Interlaken Inn
Find the ideal country wedding venue in Country Weddings. The ideal RI wedding begins at Country Weddings - RI Wedding Destinations, RI Weddings and marriage planning tips, planners and more.
Visit Country Weddings
Rhode Island Weddings On A Budget
Mount Hope Farm
250 Metacom Avenue (Route 136)
Bristol, RI 02809
Mount Hope Trust, a nonprofit corporation, operates Mount Hope Farm. This is a beautiful place for a wedding an extraordinary opportunity to learn, to understand, to explore, and enjoy five centuries of American history.
Getting Married in Rhode Island – Obtaining A Rhode Island Wedding License
The following are required to obtain a marriage license in Rhode Island:
- Individuals must be 18 or older to obtain a marriage license.
- Females must be at least 16 years old with parental consent.
- No medical exam or waiting period is required; however, a birth certificate and social security number are required.
- Once issued, a State of Rhode Island marriage license is valid for 90 days.
- The license must be obtained in the town of the bride’s residence.
- Non-residents must obtain a license in the town in which they will be married.
The license cost is around $24.00.
Additional information about Rhode Island Marriage Licenses is available at https://www.health.ri.gov